HoopzShort #1 - Jeff HoopzShort #1 - Jeff

first REAL flash?

Here's some constructive criticism.
1. Try to make the character actually walk.
2. Head disappear as ending? At least put in a "replay?" button so we know it actually ended.
3. Too short. Please make it longer with more (and better) jokes.
Now some good things that made a 4/10:
1. character looks okay.
2. background looks fine.
3. It's not a spam or a "I hate you" message.

Hope users actually looks at it before voting.

thehoopz responds:

i hate you

Crappy Mario Bloopers Crappy Mario Bloopers

A few adjustments needed.

I'll start reviewing by saying the good parts of it...
1. The jokes are good.
2. You're good at erasing the space around sprites.
3. The background matches the sprites choices.
Now for things you need to improve on...
1. I guess you've never heard of the trace bitmap command.
2. To animate the punch better, use MS Paint.
3. (optional) use different sprites.

GPE Ep1 (DBZ style) GPE Ep1 (DBZ style)

I can sense possibility.

Your characters were drawn quite similar to DBZ. The background could use a little more work. And I hope you could include some fighting action that is much faster than just a pause after a move. I'm pretty sure you'll have a good series to make.

bashscrazy responds:

Will try to for the next episode!
Thanks ;)

All Chuck Norris Facts All Chuck Norris Facts

Not that good.

I suggest putting in pictures that relates to the jokes. Some music would be nice. A really good idea is to let users scroll through the pages using arrow keys instead of using buttons. More does not always mean it will be better, try to put in only ones that you think that are really funny. The text seems to jump from one spot to another when I go through the pages. Try to keep the text in the middle.There's a lot more that could be done with the visual effects.
I'll give you 4 stars because of that huge amount of time you were willing to put into this and for putting it into pages instead of squeezing it all onto one page that'll make the text too small to read.

Another Small Favor Another Small Favor

Medals worked for me!

It didn't worked when I played the game on first day it came out. Today, after I used the disk cleanup thing, the medals worked. I enjoyed the game. One glinch though, After you talked to "Mr.Personality" the trade center doesn't work. you go into possition like you were in a fight with pig hunter when you trade in an item.

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Easiest way to get combos!

The easiest way to get combos is to get behind Tom when he uses his laser. I got 25 as my highest combo from this.

great comic great comic

Broken?

Most people would submit low score because It looks horrible. And I think it looks great if your going for the broken look.

OctopusPriem responds:

I was actually pretty much going for the 'shit' look.

Tails Doll Tails Doll

scary.

yikes, that is a scary tails doll. and.....OMG! is that a red chaos emerald on that string?